225 Cheyenne Road - Residential Real Estate Auction
Time & Location
About the Event
Property Tour: Thursday, September 16 from 12:00 noon-3 pm. (No Reservations Required, Open to Public)
Please contact Blue Box Auction Gallery 757-550-0285 or Inquiry@BlueBoxAuction.com for more information.
- 4 BR/1.5 BA brick ranch/rambler style home on .19 +/- acre lot in Arrowhead subdivision
- This home measures 1,612+/- sf. and features a large updated eat-in kitchen (all appliances convey); living room; seating area; former attached garage now converted into a den; attic
- Hardwood flooring in living room & bedrooms (original)
- Concrete driveway; walkway porch
- 2 outbuildings
- Heating: forced air/gas; Cooling: Central AC
- Public utilities (water, sewer & gas)
- Other features: 2 refrigerators & deep chest freezer convey; established area; close to Arrowhead Elementary & Kempsville High Schools
- Internet provider: Verizon FIOS, Cox also available
- LOCATION-LOCATION-LOCATION!! This solid home is located in a desirable and quiet neighborhood, and is only minutes from I-64 & I-264, 6 miles from Norfolk International Airport, 7 miles from Norfolk, 9.5 miles from Portsmouth, 13 miles from Chesapeake & the Oceanfront and 15 miles from Naval Air Station Oceana!
- Tax Maps: 146-701-26380-000; Zoning: R7.5; Yearly real estate taxes: $2,053.32; Home was built in 1961 & has brick exterior; WE GUARANTEE A FREE & CLEAR DEED
- Only $200,000 Starting Bid!!
FOR REALTORS: if you have been working with a Realtor, please have them click here and complete their broker participation form. In order for the Realtor to be compensated, broker forms must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on 9/22/21, and all terms adhered to.