By Order of the Trustee: We have been contracted by the Trustee to market and sell this Luxury Westin Residences Condo. Make plans now to Bid now to experience high-end living.
In Cooperation with Licensed Virginia Auctioneer John Nicolls #1552 with Nicholls Auction Marketing Group and Licensed Virginia Realtor Alex Perecko with RE/MAX Virginia Beach.
Live On-Site Auction w/Live Real Time Online Simulcast Bidding for Your Convenience.
Address: 4545 Commerce Street, Unit 3304; Virginia Beach, VA 23462
Property Tour: Thursday, June 1st, 2023 at 4:30 PM. Sign-ups are required due to the exclusive nature of the Westin Residences. Please sign up by following this link to be on the exclusive list. (Feel free to bring your inspector/contractor). Please contact Blue Box Auction Gallery (757-550-0285 or Inquiry@BlueBoxAuction.com) for more information.
- Luxury 4 Bedroom 2.5 Bathroom Luxury High Rise Condo
- This home measures 2,777 +/- sf. and features an open floorplan; luxury finishings; hardwood and marble flooring; natural gas fireplace; two private balconies; and views galore as it is located on the 33rd floor. On clear mornings you will have a beautiful view of the Atlantic Ocean.
- Private Residence Entrances and Amenities
- Covered Garage Parking with 2 designated spaces
- Intercom and Security System
- Heating: Electric Heat Pump and Central Air
- Public water, sewer & gas; electric water heater
- One of the standout features of this location is its proximity to the Town Center area. You can conveniently walk downstairs and find yourself surrounded by a vibrant atmosphere with excellent options for shopping, dining, and theater. Whether you're looking to explore the local boutiques, indulge in gourmet cuisine, or catch a live performance, the Town Center has it all.
- Close to I - 264 for quick and easy access to Virginia Beach and Norfolk
- Tax Map: 147744; Deed Book: 75104108; Zoning: R-1;
- Yearly real estate taxes: $13,246.56 for 2023 with a planned reduction pending for 2024 with a proposed amount of $10,209.93
- Monthly Condo Dues: $947.79
- Home was built in 2007 & has a brick exterior; WE GUARANTEE A FREE & CLEAR DEED
- Only $750,000 Starting Bid!!
FOR REALTORS: if you have been working with a Realtor, please have them click here and complete their Realtor/Broker participation form. In order for the Realtor/Broker to be compensated, broker forms must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on June 7, 2023, and all terms adhered to.
Terms and Conditions
TERMS: $25,000 deposit is due immediately after confirmation of the final bid and the balance is due at closing within 30-45 days (unless prior written arrangements have been made by contacting Blue Box Auction Gallery (757-550-0285). There is a possibility of a lesser deposit if proof of pre-approved financing is presented prior to the auction. Deposits must be in the form of a cashier's check or certified check (from a US bank) made payable to yourself. The deposit is non-refundable. A 10% buyer's premium will be added to the final bid and will become a part of the purchase price. Property sold in as-is condition, and is not contingent upon buyer's financing, condition of property, appraisal, inspection, etc. Pre-approved (no later than 5 pm on 06/07/2023) broker participation is compensated. Auctioneer's Note: All information and dimensions were derived from sources believed to be correct, but are not guaranteed. Buyers shall rely on their own information, judgment, and inspection of the property. All auction day announcements take precedence over any previously printed material or any other oral statements made. Please note that the following statements are simply the highlights of the terms & conditions. Please refer to the "Property Information Packet" for complete and detailed terms & conditions that will govern the auction event.
We are happy to offer online/simulcast bidding for bidders who cannot physically attend the live auction event. Please understand and agree that online bidding will only be allowed if the buyer is physically NOT on site at the live auction. Online bidding will NOT be allowed if you are physically in attendance at the live auction event.
ADDITIONAL TERMS for THOSE PLANNING TO BID LIVE ONLINE
In addition to the above terms and conditions, Please read below if you are participating and registered for LIVE ONLINE SIMULCAST BIDDING
- Contact the auction coordinator (email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 757-550-0285) immediately if you need additional information.
- Bidder Verification: The identity of all bidders will be and must be verified (via phone, email, or text). Bidding rights are provisional, and if complete verification is not possible, Blue Box Auction Gallery, LLC will reject the registration, and bidding activity will be terminated.
- At the close of the auction, and seller confirmation, the successful bidder will be emailed or given the contract package to execute and return to Blue Box Auction Gallery, LLC. Upon being declared the high and successful buyer, the credit card that you registered with will be charged $500 toward your deposit. The successful bidder’s remaining earnest money deposit ($24,500) must be in the form of a cashier’s or certified check (United States Bank) or wire transfer to Blue Box Auction Gallery, LLC, and is due immediately. The entirety of the remaining balance is due at closing. Purchaser shall be responsible for all wire transfer fees.
- Contract Packages will be sent by e-mail or hand delivered to the high bidder, who must execute and hand deliver, email, fax, or overnight mail back to Blue Box Auction Gallery, LLC, within 24 hours of receipt. If the successful bidder does not execute and return their contract with earnest money deposit within 24 hours of receipt they will be considered in default and subject to legal action. This is a legally binding contract.
- In the event a winning bidder fails to submit the signed ’Contract for Sale of Real Property’ and deposit earnest money as provided in the pre-stipulated Auction Terms, the winning bidder will be charged an administrative fee of $25,000 on the credit card provided at auction registration. Additional default remedies are reserved by Blue Box Auction Gallery, LLC, and the Seller as provided in the Auction Terms & Conditions and the ‘Contract of Purchase’. All administrative fees are non-refundable.
- Any reliance on the contents shall be solely at the recipient’s risk. Bidders must conduct and rely solely upon their own investigations and inspections. The property is being sold ’AS IS’ with any and all faults. Please review all information supplied, and seek appropriate assistance prior to bidding.
- Technical Issues: Neither the company providing the software nor the auction company shall be held responsible for a missed bid or the failure of the software to function properly for any reason. In the unfortunate event of a DDOS attack or server attack/shut-down, the auction company reserves the right, but is not required, to extend bidding time. To minimize the chance of being affected by internet or software issues, please use the “Max Bid” feature.