Public Real Estate Auction Event
Make this your new home!
Live On-Site Auction w/Live Real Time Online Simulcast Bidding for Your Convenience.
If you want to listen live please dial (267) 930-4000 and enter participation code 833-176-139, please be sure to mute your line when joining.
Address: 2256 Huckleberry Trail, Virginia Beach, VA 23456
Property Tour: Thursday January 4th, 2024, at 9:30 AM SHARP. Please, feel free to bring your inspector/contractor). Please contact Blue Box Auction Gallery 757-656-6531 or swz@BlueBoxAuction.com for more information.
Welcome to 2256 Huckleberry Trail in Virginia Beach, VA 23456. This 3 bedroom 2.5 bath 2,422 square feet Ranch property located on the water features a front porch, patio, and fenced yard providing versatile outdoor spaces for your enjoyment, all while offering the unique appeal of waterfront living.
Inside, discover a dining room with a distinctive swirl ceiling. With vaulted ceilings and skylights that create an airy ambiance throughout. The living room boasts a fireplace, complemented by a convenient wet bar for entertaining guests, with a study off to the side with functional built-in bookshelves,
The kitchen stands out with a granite island, making it a central hub for both culinary endeavors and everyday living. The master suite offers a jetted tub and thoughtful storage solutions, including built-in bookshelves.
Step outside to the brick and concrete patios, where you can relish the luxury of waterfront living, perfect for al fresco dining or simply savoring the picturesque views. This residence, located in Virginia Beach, provides easy access to shopping, dining, and entertainment, coupled with the added charm of top-rated schools in the vicinity.
Don't miss the chance to experience the functional elegance of 2256 Huckleberry Trail. Schedule a showing and discover the perfect blend of practicality and waterfront charm in this Virginia Beach gem.
House Key Features:
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2.5
- Square Footage: +/- 2,422 sq. ft.
- Swirl Ceiling in dinning room
- Vaulted ceiling and skylights
- Granite island in kitchen
- Wet bar
- Jetted tub
- Built in bookshelves
- Lot Size: +/- .78 acres
- Year Built: 1986
- Garage: 2-car attached
Situated in the Southgate Subdivision, this home offers a prime location. You'll enjoy easy access to all the shopping, dining, and entertainment options that the area has to offer. Plus, with nearby access to major highways, you're just a short drive from surrounding cities.
- Open and inviting floor plan ideal for families, hosting, and entertaining
- Highly rated schools nearby
- Don't miss your chance to own this extraordinary property. Schedule a private showing today and experience 2256 Huckleberry Trail for yourself.
- Tax Map number: 24048623360000, Deed Book 2414/49, Zoning: R10, Estimated Yearly Tax: $4,569.12.
- WE GUARANTEE A FREE & CLEAR DEED
- Only $200,000 Starting Bid!!
FOR REALTORS: if you have been working with a Realtor, please have them click here and complete their Realtor/Broker participation form. In order for the Realtor/Broker to be compensated, broker forms must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on January 10th, 2024, and all terms adhered to.
Disclaimer: Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information.
Terms and Conditions
TERMS: $20,000 deposit is due immediately after confirmation of the final bid and the balance is due at closing within 30-45 days (unless prior written arrangements have been made by contacting Blue Box Auction Gallery (757-550-0285). There is a possibility of a lesser deposit if proof of pre-approved financing is presented prior to the auction. Deposits must be in the form of a cashier's check or certified check (from a US bank) made payable to yourself. The deposit is non-refundable. A 10% buyer's premium will be added to the final bid and will become a part of the purchase price. Property sold in as-is condition, and is not contingent upon buyer's financing, condition of property, appraisal, inspection, etc. Pre-approved (no later than 5 pm on 1/10/2024) broker participation is compensated. Auctioneer's Note: All information and dimensions were derived from sources believed to be correct, but are not guaranteed. Buyers shall rely on their own information, judgment, and inspection of the property. All auction day announcements take precedence over any previously printed material or any other oral statements made. Please note that the following statements are simply the highlights of the terms & conditions. Please refer to the "Property Information Packet" for complete and detailed terms & conditions that will govern the auction event.
We are happy to offer online/simulcast bidding for bidders who cannot physically attend the live auction event. Please understand and agree that online bidding will only be allowed if the buyer is physically NOT on site at the live auction. Online bidding will NOT be allowed if you are physically in attendance at the live auction event.
ADDITIONAL TERMS for THOSE PLANNING TO BID LIVE ONLINE
In addition to the above terms and conditions, Please read below if you are participating and registered for LIVE ONLINE SIMULCAST BIDDING
- Contact the auction coordinator (email email@example.com or call 757-550-0285) immediately if you need additional information.
- Bidder Verification: The identity of all bidders will be and must be verified (via phone, email, or text). Bidding rights are provisional, and if complete verification is not possible, Blue Box Auction Gallery, LLC will reject the registration, and bidding activity will be terminated.
- At the close of the auction, and seller confirmation, the successful bidder will be emailed or given the contract package to execute and return to Blue Box Auction Gallery, LLC. Upon being declared the high and successful buyer, the credit card that you registered with will be charged $500 toward your deposit. The successful bidder’s remaining earnest money deposit ($19,500) must be in the form of a cashier’s or certified check (United States Bank) or wire transfer to Blue Box Auction Gallery, LLC, and is due immediately. The entirety of the remaining balance is due at closing. Purchaser shall be responsible for all wire transfer fees.
- Contract Packages will be sent by e-mail or hand delivered to the high bidder, who must execute and hand deliver, email, fax, or overnight mail back to Blue Box Auction Gallery, LLC, within 24 hours of receipt. If the successful bidder does not execute and return their contract with earnest money deposit within 24 hours of receipt they will be considered in default and subject to legal action. This is a legally binding contract.
- In the event a winning bidder fails to submit the signed ’Contract for Sale of Real Property’ and deposit earnest money as provided in the pre-stipulated Auction Terms, the winning bidder will be charged an administrative fee of $20,000 on the credit card provided at auction registration. Additional default remedies are reserved by Blue Box Auction Gallery, LLC, and the Seller as provided in the Auction Terms & Conditions and the ‘Contract of Purchase’. All administrative fees are non-refundable.
- Any reliance on the contents shall be solely at the recipient’s risk. Bidders must conduct and rely solely upon their own investigations and inspections. The property is being sold ’AS IS’ with any and all faults. Please review all information supplied, and seek appropriate assistance prior to bidding.
- Technical Issues: Neither the company providing the software nor the auction company shall be held responsible for a missed bid or the failure of the software to function properly for any reason. In the unfortunate event of a DDOS attack or server attack/shut-down, the auction company reserves the right, but is not required, to extend bidding time. To minimize the chance of being affected by internet or software issues, please use the “Max Bid” feature.