EXCELLENT PRIMARY RESIDENCE or INVESTMENT PROPERTY w/A WONDERFUL CENTRAL LOCATION!!
Live On-Site Auction w/Live Real Time Online Simulcast Bidding for Your Convenience!!
Public Property Tour: Thursday, September 16 from 12:00 noon-3 pm (Feel free to bring your inspector/contractor). Please contact Blue Box Auction Gallery (757-550-0285 or Inquiry@BlueBoxAuction.com) for more information.
- 4 BR/1.5 BA brick ranch/rambler style home on .19 +/- acre lot in Arrowhead subdivision
- This home measures 1,612+/- sf. and features a large updated eat-in kitchen (all appliances convey); living room; seating area; former attached garage now converted into a den; attic
- Hardwood flooring in living room & bedrooms (original)
- Concrete driveway; walkway porch
- Wood & chain link fencing; 2 outbuildings
- Heating: forced air/gas; Cooling: Central AC
- Public utilities (water, sewer & gas)
- Other features: 2 refrigerators & deep chest freezer convey; established area; close to Arrowhead Elementary & Kempsville High Schools
- Internet provider: Cox
- LOCATION-LOCATION-LOCATION!! This solid home is located in a desirable and quiet neighborhood, and is only minutes from I-64 & I-264, 6 miles from Norfolk International Airport, 7 miles from Norfolk, 9.5 miles from Portsmouth, 13 miles from Chesapeake & the Oceanfront and 15 miles from Naval Air Station Oceana!
- Tax Maps: 146-701-26380-000; Zoning: R7.5; Yearly real estate taxes: $2,053.32; Home was built in 1961 & has brick exterior; WE GUARANTEE A FREE & CLEAR DEED
- Only $200,000 Starting Bid!!
FOR REALTORS: if you have been working with a Realtor, please have them click here and complete their broker participation form. In order for the Realtor to be compensated, broker forms must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on 9/22/21, and all terms adhered to.
Terms and Conditions
TERMS: $15,000 deposit is due immediately after confirmation of final bid and the balance due at closing within 30-45 days (unless prior written arrangements have been made by contacting Blue Box Auction Gallery (757-550-0285). There is a possibility of a lesser deposit if proof of pre approved financing is presented prior to auction. Deposits must be in the form of a cashier's check or certified check (from a US bank) made payable to yourself. A 10% buyer's premium will be added to the final bid, and will become a part of the purchase price. Property sold in as-is condition, and is not contingent upon buyer's financing, condition of property, appraisal, inspection, etc. Pre-approved (no later than 5 pm on 9/22/21) broker participation is compensated. Auctioneer's Note: All information and dimensions were derived from sources believed to be correct, but are not guaranteed. Buyers shall rely on their own information, judgment, and inspection of the property. All auction day announcements take precedence over any previously printed material or any other oral statements made.
We are happy to offer online/simulcast bidding for bidders who cannot physically attend the live auction event. Please understand and agree that online bidding will only be allowed if the buyer is physically NOT on site at the live auction. Online bidding will NOT be allowed if you are physically in attendance at the live auction event.