By Order of the Trustee: We have been contracted by the Trustee to market and sell this lovely Norfolk property. Make plans now to Bid & Make it Yours!!
Live On-Site Auction w/Live Real Time Online Simulcast Bidding for Your Convenience!!
Address: 7090 Kirby Crescent Norfolk, VA 23505
Public Property Tour: Tuesday, February 7 @ 11am SHARP (Feel free to bring your inspector/contractor). Please contact Blue Box Auction Gallery (757-550-0285 or Inquiry@BlueBoxAuction.com) for more information.
- Well built 5 BR/3 BA single level brick home on .48 +/- acre lot
- This home measures 3,117+/- sf. and features an eat-in kitchen (all appliances convey); living room w/fireplace; dining room; attached 2 car garage (660 +/- sf.); attic; large crawl space
- Bamboo flooring & carpet throughout home
- Detached small shed & greenhouse
- Heating: natural gas baseboard & fireplace; Cooling: central AC (new 2022)
- Public water, sewer & gas; gas water heater
- Concrete driveway
- Other Features: New windows, new garage doors new HVAC, new vinyl wrapping & new dehumidifier in 2022; irrigation system; wok station in kitchen; front & side porches; enclosed patio; commercial hood & stove in kitchen; tile on porch & patio; outdoor gas line; built-in cabinetry
- Internet provider: Cox
- LOCATION--LOCATION--LOCATION!! This solid well built home is located minutes from water, I-64 & Rt. 460. It is only 2.5 miles from Norfolk Naval Station, 3.7 miles from Norfolk Int'l Airport, 3.9 miles from Old Dominion University, 4.9 miles from Norfolk State University & more!!
- Tax Map: 11581700; Deed Book: 160003178; Zoning: R-3; Yearly real estate taxes: $5,385; Home was built in 1965 & has a brick exterior; WE GUARANTEE A FREE & CLEAR DEED
- Only $200,000 Suggested Starting Bid!!
PROFESSIONAL INTERIOR & EXTERIOR PHOTOS COMING SOON!!
FOR REALTORS: if you have been working with a Realtor, please have them click here and complete their broker participation form. In order for the Realtor to be compensated, broker forms must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on 2/16/23, and all terms adhered to.