Effective Date: 2/22/2023
- On the Websites.
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and the Websites.
- Through mobile and desktop applications you download from the Websites, which provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and the Websites.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by SellWithZero or BlueBoxAuction or any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries); or
- Any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Websites.
Information We Collect and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Websites, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, email address, telephone number, credit card information, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline ("personal information").
- That is about you but individually does not identify you, such as usage data, location data, and device information.
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Websites, and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
- From third parties, for example, our business partners.
Information You Provide to Us. The information we collect on or through our Websites may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Websites. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Websites, subscribing to our service, or requesting further services.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Websites and of the fulfillment of your orders.
- Automatic Information Collection and Tracking. When you use our Websites or services, we may use various technologies to automatically collect information about your device and how you interact with our Websites, including:
- Usage Details. When you access and use our Websites, we may automatically collect certain details of your access to and use of the Websites, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use.
How We Use Your Information
- We use the information we collect from and about you for various purposes, including:
- To present our Websites and their contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Websites or any products or services we offer or provide through them.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Websites.
- To market to you.
- To respond to your requests for information.
- To invite you to events.
- To carry out identity and credit checks.
- To collect money owed to our consignors.
- To maintain our business records.
- To personalize your online experience.
- To maintain market records.
- To ensure that our Websites are presented in the most effective manner for you and for your device.
- To comply with any legal or regulatory obligation.
We may also use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers' target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
Disclosure of Your Information
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by us about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including responding to any government or regulatory request.
- We may also disclose your personal information to third parties to:
- Protect our rights, safety, or property, or that of our affiliates, subsidiaries, other users of the Websites, or others.
- Comply with a legal obligation.
- Enforce our policies and agreements.
Your Choices About Our Collection, Use, and Disclosure of Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Data Security. We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information.
You may send us an email to request access to, correct, or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.